Update on COVID-19 & Your Safety
Tansky Sawmill Toyota values the safety and well-being of our customers and our Tansky Team. Due to the continued spread of COVID-19, we are continuously evaluating all publicly available information to continue to promote a healthy environment with minimized risks for everyone. The guidance from the state has been very useful and can be found here https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home
To ensure the health and safety of everyone, we have reviewed the CDC and Ohio Department of Health guidelines for dealing with this crisis and have taken the following steps:
• DEALERSHIP OPERATIONS – We are currently maintaining normal dealership operations with limited hours. We have reduced our hours of operation to help our employees work in shifts that allow better social distancing.
• MEET AND GREET – We have advised all employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact. While we normally greet guests with a handshake and a friendly smile, we are taking precautionary measures against spreading germs. We promise to keep the friendly smile! If you see employees wearing face masks, do not be alarmed - this is simply for their protection and yours.
• CLEANLINESS – Our cleaning staff and employees will be increasing their focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces within our stores regularly, including phones, door handles, desks, etc. We’re also making hand sanitizer available to our team and for our customers. We’re encouraging our team to wash hands thoroughly and routinely, and we’re giving out pens to reduce multiple touch points.
• SUPPLIES – We have secured supplies of disinfectants, alcohol wipes, and hand sanitizers. If you are in our store and would like to use any of these items, please ask a team member.
• GUEST VEHICLES IN SERVICE – We are continuing regular use of plastic seat covers and mats. We have added an interior sterilization at drop off and pick-up; again, these steps have been added to enhance your safety and the safety of our team. Every employee who handles your vehicle (service lane, porters, techs pulling vehicles into a bay, etc.) will wear latex or nitrile gloves.
We are also offering, on a limited basis, complementary pick up and drop off service for frontline healthcare workers. We hope to expand this service in the near future to reach more customers.
We are also offering service on all makes and models for everyone who is considered an essential worker for the foreseeable future. In this regard, for households with two different makes of vehicle we can help you no matter what make of vehicle you or your spouse have. We want to do everything possible to make things easier for you.
• FOOD – We have removed all fresh food from our offerings. Packaged snacks are still available in our vending machines. We can continue water and coffee service.
• EMPLOYEE HEALTH – Our team members cannot report to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to a high-impact area (as determined by the CDC), or have recently taken a cruise. We have temporarily reduced our workforce to keep as many people safely at home as possible. We have asked all remaining employees to stay home if they’re not feeling well. We ask you, our customers, to do the same for the well-being of our team.
While there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, we are grateful you have entrusted us to help you purchase and / or service your vehicle. We will continue to review information daily and provide updates as appropriate. Please direct any questions to someone at the dealership. As conditions evolve, the information is subject to change.
Thank you for your business support and understanding during this time. We’re doing our best to follow Toyota’s response to the pandemic “We’re Here for You” and our
Toyota philosophy “Together We Win”